Our range of point fixtures with various diameters, countersink as well as raised versions, each in rigid or articulated design, covers many requirements. For special designs, we are happy to develop and fabricate a tailored solution taking into account your static requirements.
raised and fixed
|glass thickness||8 – 22 mm|
|hole||∅ 18 m|
|glass thickness||10 – 26 mm|
|hole||∅ 22 m|
flush and articulating
|glass thickness||8 – 26 mm|
|glass thickness||12 – 26 mm|
|glass thickness||12 – 26 mm|
Pauli + Sohn point fixture systems combine unique quality, technology and design. Modern production techniques and motivated employees stand for continuous manufacturing quality down to the smallest detail.
Our point fixture systems have been developed to realize projects of any type and size with the latest technology. From entire facades and glass domes to overhead glazing, balustrade glazing and interior installations, everything is possible. Individual wishes, as well as constructive special solutions can be worked out together with the planner or architect.
Permanent development of our products as well as the cooperation with external test centers and a leading engineering office guarantees that Pauli products meet the latest technical and building law requirements.
Our friendly and competent experts from technical, production and sales departments will be glad to advise and help you realize projects and meet planned schedules.
Pauli + Sohn tests for you!
Before our point fixtures are offered for sale, we put them through rigorous testing. For example, the fixtures are tested by independent institutes for the various stresses under practical conditions. The verifications are carried out in accordance with the required standards.
new generation of point fixtures
Technical sophistication and advantages during glazing installation were at the forefront of the development of our new point fixtures.
The point fixtures are characterized by various diameters, different glass thicknesses and adjustability to the substructure.
Due to the possibilities of the modular system, the construction remains optimally and flexibly plannable with a fixed distance of the glass plane to the substructure.
advantages that convince:
- area design (polygon) can be realized
- optional articulating point fixtures
- tests carried out according to the state of the art
- different fields of application
- 13° angle of the axes for angular areas and polygonal facades
- front mounting of glass elements possible
- point fixture positions itself automatically in the neutral position
- system axes can be freely planned
- the facade can be optimally adjusted to the requirements of the static calculations
- the decision of the head (raised or flush) of the point fixture when using the same thread thickness, can be made at a later stage in the planning phase.
- the system axis is fixed, various glass supports are possible
- planning reliability due to variable use of M12 and M16 bolts
- new modern design